Monday, 17 March 2014
Content of Running Clinics
10am - 12:30pm: Running Technique Presentation / Video Analysis
- Video Analysing each persons current running form
- What is the Pose Method technique and how does this help running?
- The difference in landing between heel strike-mid foot, forefoot, supination and pronation
- What is the correct running footwear?
BREAK: 12:30pm - 1pm
- Running at different speeds
- Running up and downhill
- Strength and Conditioning
- Programming and Training after the clinic
What to bring:
- Footwear you would normally run in and additional footwear you wish to try
- Pen and paper
- Clothing to run in for all weather conditions
Any questions please email me - email@example.com
Sunday, 16 March 2014
The list of works done specifically on the Pose Method® and provided here may not include all papers, articles and scientific works. Presented here are the works currently available for public information.